Infinite Dance Studios has developed an impressionable reputation in the Geelong community, offering over 300 students each week an experience to develop and become the best dancers they can be.
Infinite Dance Studios offers classes and workshops in a wide range of genres including; Ballet, Fairy Ballet, Jazz, Tap (classical & industrial), Hip Hop, Acrobatics, Contemporary & Lyrical catering for all students beginners to advanced, pre-school to adults.
- Hip Hop
- Vocal Training
- Ball Technique
- Musical Theatre
Located in breakwater Infinite Dance Studios is accessible via public transport and has onsite parking available.
- Two large studios
- Change room
- Heating and cooling
- Christie WalterDirector
- Amanda BestDirector
- Yvette SynotHead Ballet Coach
- Casey AngusAdministration, Junior Ballet & Contemporary Coach
- Sarah SheilsBeginner, Junior & Senior Acrobatics Coach
- Lochlan ErardMusical Theatre and Senior Jazz Coach
- Jack RowanContemporary Coach
- Brianna TaylorIntermediate & Senior Elite Tap Coach
- Angela McNayBeginner & Junior Hip Hop Coach
- Terri SpronkenCostume Manager & Administration